- What were you doing before joining Makers Academy?
I was working as an electronics engineer.
- What made you want to start learning to code in the first place?
I was passionate about coding and wanted to build a career out of it.
- How did you come across Makers Academy and what made you decide to apply?
I researched coding bootcamp and Makers Academy seemed to be the top choice in London.
- What did you find difficult during the course?
I found adjusting with working with other people on code bases tri.
- What happened during/after graduation and where are you job-wise?
It was a smooth job hunting process with the help of the careers team.
- How has your life changed since graduation?
I feel like my life is going to be more exciting and there will be more opportunities.
- What advice would you give to people thinking of changing career?
If you really want it. Go for it!
- What do you say to people who say £8000 is expensive?
It's not just about learning to code but it's about being better person overall.
- What was your biggest worry before joining Makers Academy and how do you feel about it now?
My biggest fear was that it was not going to work but it proved to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.
- Sum up your Makers Academy experience
Learning to code + Awesome people = Makers Academy