- What were you doing before joining Makers Academy?
I graduated with a degree in electrical and computer engineering.
- What made you want to start learning to code in the first place?
I wanted to learn to code due to curiosity and boredom.
- How did you come across Makers Academy and what made you decide to apply?
I came across Makers Academy through Google search and then also spoke to someone who did the course.
- What happened during/after graduation and where are you job-wise?
After graduation I started to apply to jobs and landed my dream role at Fjord.
- How has your life changed since graduation?
Fjord as Creative Technologist intern
- What advice would you give to people thinking of changing career?
Make the jump if you feel the need. If you hesitate and don't do it then it will haunt you for the rest of your life.
- What do you say to people who say £8000 is expensive?
It is expensive but a worthy investment. Get a loan if you have too like most things it takes time for it to pay off
- Sum up your Makers Academy experience